2.2
Turnaround Time

The only good part of this experience was the sales man.Took 6 weeks to get product.

We don't think carpet is correct but can't prove it as they don't leave a sample. Hard wood was delivered day of install and it needs to acclimate so we had to reschedule. Carpet installers did not want to move furniture and part of the deal was free furniture moving. They also miss cut and patched our new carpet so now it's technically damaged.

Worst of all when we called to express our dissatisfaction the manager basically could have cared less.Don't use them!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of 651 carpets carpet installation and associated monetary loss in the amount of $4100. 651 Carpets needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 651 carpets carpet installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at 651 Carpets.

Had an Experience with 651 Carpets?

Comments

THANK YOU RHINO SHIELD OF JACKSONVILLE FOR SATISFYING MY COMPLAINT Rhino Shield of Jacksonville "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..." Read more Pulte Homes - Think twice before buying a Pulte Home at Fireside Norterra Pulte Homes "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..." Read more Shea Homes - Failure to follow basic builder guidelines. Shea Homes "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..." Read more Paradise Home Improvement - Horrible Paradise Home Improvement "The sales person lied about where the windows where coming from. The windows are not even installed properly, parts are not even attached to the house so they remain in..." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more