Turnaround Time

Update by user May 22, 2015

We filed a complaint with the BBB, but 651 Carpets refused to offer anything at all to us.

Original review posted by user May 22, 2015

651 Carpets did not allow our wood for our bedroom to acclimate.It was delivered and installed the same day.

It immediately began to fall apart with big gaps in the wood. We had a representative come out and he saw the damage. He told us it was not installed properly and that the wood was not acclimated properly, but he didn't know if the owner of the company would do anything for us. (This employee KNEW the owner of the company does not honor the warranty.

I wish he would have said you are just out of luck and he drug us along for a long time thinking they were going to fix our floor) I tried calling the company many times, but there was never anyone available or willing to speak to me.

Eventually the owner called me, yelled and spoke over me, was very disrespectful and rude.I would never consider doing business with them again.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $3200. The author is overall dissatisfied with 651 Carpets. The most disappointing about 651 carpets installation from 651 Carpets was quality of product, customer service install and disrespect of the owner Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about 651 Carpets.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare 651 Carpets to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with 651 Carpets?

Comments